To lay the foundation for a successful path to family recovery, we believe every member of the family needs proper education. Charlie Health is committed to providing the essential tools and support that parents need to understand, connect, and help their child get back on track to mental wellness.LEARN MORECALL (406) 213 8434
Our parent-to-parent support groups offer education and guidance, in a safe, supportive environment.
While we work with parents in support groups and through coaching, we work with patients one-on-one and in groups to process resentments and traumas. We teach our patients how to identify triggers and help them develop emotional regulation skills. Then, we bring everyone together to strengthen. the family relationship.
• Family conflict
• Poor coping skills
• School refusal
• Hassles over issues like screen time, vaping, going out with friends, curfews
• Tantrums, screaming arguments
• Difficulties surrounding homework
• You will experience fewer angry outbursts and more opportunities for problem solving
• Your child will learn how to self-regulate and a sense of personal responsibility for their emotions
• You will develop a method for troubleshooting family struggles and know which skills to use to solve new problems as they arise
• You will learn how to work with each other, instead of against each other
• Your child will feel comfortable discussing their challenges and concerns with you instead of withdrawing or reacting
Personalized mental health treatment for teens and young adults.
Director of Admissions and